Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Things I'm Loving

I have been a little bit busy with school/job stuff (snowboarding) and have not had time to write a decent post in a while, so I thought I would share with you a few things I am loving lately.

1. This view on my run
Last week was a rough week as far as running goes.  Thankfully this weeks runs have gone much better so far and it sure doesn't hurt to have a running trail like this practically in my backyard

2. Ezekiel 4:9 Bread
Organic sprouted whole grain bread, enough said.  This stuff is seriously delicious and good for you.  Sprouted grains are living grains and are much more nutrient dense than their unsprouted counterparts.  This bread also is a complete source of protein which is a definite plus.  I read on Run, Eat, Repeat that they are coming out with waffles soon too!.  Can't wait!

3. Artisana Raw Cashew Butter
I am not usually a fan of cashews, but this nut butter is amazing.  The only ingredients in this are organic cashews..no oils or sugars.  I have been eating this on Ezekiel bread for lunch or for pre-run fuel.  Only down side is the hefty price-tag ($18.99 at Whole Foods), so I have been using the little one-serving packets for now.

4. Drink Your Greens Smoothie from Whole Foods
Got this today and it was great.  The color was a little off-putting at first, but the taste was delicious.  I can't remember exactly what was in it, but I know it had kale, spinach, strawberries, pineapples and some other things.  I am going to have to try to recreate this soon.


In other news, I sent out my Foodie Penpal box today and have been told mine should be arriving any day.  Look for a post about that towards the end of the month!  For now, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment